西游记火艳铁扇公主"The (addicted) woman is attacked not only for her failure at motherhood, butfor her abandonment of more general nurturing and caretaking functions that are at the core of the female role. 'Good' women are primarily concerned with the needs and welfare of others... and when women are no longer willing or able to serve.... - even for reasons beyond (their) control -- the response is usually not support or sympathy...." Those words were penned by author Marian Sandmaier, in her book THE INVISIBLE ALCOHOLICS, in 1980.
We HAVEN'Tcome a long way, baby!
Let's Change That!
Eye surgery - Get your eyes a perfect sight.
- The GOALSof She'sInRecovery.com
- A huge list of RESOURCES you can use!
- This month's addiction-related NEWS ALERTS!
- This month's addiction-related RESEARCH BRIEFS
- Listen to DAILY RECOVERY NEWS - click on the graphic below!
- Healthcare and medical picks
Healthcare business to business market
Healthcare shows and conferences
Healthcare training and education
Internet healthcare groups
Health system administration
Long term healthcare
Health - equipments and instruments
- Pharmaceuticals picks
business to business markets
Clinical drug trials
Wholesale and distribution
Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals
Chemistry - by-products
| || |