- Vinyl/High qual analog tape/High-res digital -- One of these is not like the other (roberttdid)(glupson)
That Telarc 1812 was famous for its sound. Cannons and all of that. At the same time, I heard that performance itself was not that great. For some ...
- Jazz for aficionados (removed) (alexatpos)(slaw)
Sad to see that thread go.
- Where do you go after a BlueSound Node 2i? (b_limo)(dej2112)
I would echo many of the above responses. ?I run TIDAL through a Node 2i (wired input) to an external DAC (Electrocompaniet ECD-1) and upgraded the...
- Should people who can't solder, build or test their speakers be considered audiophiles? (mahlman)(geoffkait)
Your well of wisdom ran dry a long time ago. Before you ever posted, one assumes.
- Capacitors for HP filters in tube amps recommendations? (bdp24)(bdp24)
I’ve read concerns from a couple of amplifier designers about time constant ramifications resulting from the use of bypass caps. They state that co...
- A world class volume control for pennies on the dollar (teajay)(teajay)
Hey mitch2,If you go to SPL's website and look up the reviews on the Volume 2, it will take you to the Six Moons review where there are numerous pi...
- Should people who can't solder, build or test their speakers be considered audiophiles? (mahlman)(glupson)
That was not a joke.Feel free to continue using my wisdom as you often do.Any thoughts about the state of numbers?
- GaN-based Class D power amps (celander)(ricevs)
Hopefully soon, there will be some info and more listening tests on current or new GaN amps so we don’t have to go back and forth saying the same t...
- Jazz for aficionados (removed) (alexatpos)(schubert)
- Elizabeth (handymann)(jhills)
@geoffkait?I don’t have to be here. I can go home any time I want.Did they really tell you that? I think they were just teasing you...?