陈宗瑞Dynamic List is excellent for storing and sharing information.
- Collect and organize useful information. Store it online.
- Prioritize tasks. When priorities change, update your lists quickly.
- Organize your bookmarks, and access them using any browser.
Create an account for yourself.
- Easily locate your outlines online. Access them from multiple computers.
- You control access to your information—either share it or hide it.
- Share ideas with others by simply sending a URL.
Use a recent-version browser.
- Create outlines on the web with Internet Explorer for Windows.
(Outline editing for other browsers coming soon.)
- Read outlines on the web using any browser.
Install Dynamic List on your own computer.
- Avoid the web's inherent latency. Local network access is faster.
- Take your outlines with you. Install Dynamic List on your laptop.
- Download and install Dynamic List for the .NET Framework.